Field Industrial Maintenance Technician
An industrial maintenance technician is responsible for carrying out various maintenance tasks, typically in a manufacturing environment. They install and inspect machines, manufacturing equipment, and carry out preventive maintenance to ensure that industrial machines remain operational.
- Stick Welding capabilities are preferred
- MIG Welding experience preferred
- Basic mechanic skills across various platforms
- Equipment or Machine installation, moving, and rigging
- Blueprint reading and interpretation skills required
- Applicants should be safety oriented with knowledge of basic OSHA standards and practices within the customer’s facility
- Must have reliable transportation
- Flexibility to travel to various jobsites
- Must be able to pass a drug test
- Must be able to work weekends and overtime when necessary
- Must be able to operate basic equipment (fork truck, scissor lifts etc.)
Apply for this position
Download an application and bring it to our office (279 Kefauver Rd, Millwood, KY 42762) or email it to [email protected]. You can also come by the Millwood office to pick up an application.