Structural Welder Fabricator
A structural metal worker primary job is to fabricate metal structures. They will read and follow blueprints to study specifications to fabricate large metal objects for its structural purpose. Structural metal fabricators must align, fit, and weld parts to form complete units or subunits using the correct specifications.
- Must be able to pass a 1G GMAW flat & 3G FMAW vertical before an offer of employment will be made
- Welding, cutting, fabricating, installing, testing, and maintaining structural systems
- Layout, bend, or alter structural components for size and fit
- Use hand tools, and power tools for cutting, dismantling, straightening, or reshaping structural members
- Blueprint reading and interpretation skills required
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to pass a drug test
- Must be able to work weekends and overtime when necessary
- Must be able to operate basic equipment (fork truck, scissor lifts etc.)
Apply for this position
Download an application and bring it to our office (279 Kefauver Rd, Millwood, KY 42762) or email it to [email protected]. You can also come by the Millwood office to pick up an application.